Re: [802.19] Agenda and call-in info for the TG1 call on September 12, 2012

fyi

From: mika.kasslin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:mika.kasslin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:07 PM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.19] Agenda and call-in info for the TG1 call on September 12, 2012

Hi all,

Tentative agenda for TG1 call on September 12, 2012, at 1:00 AM EDT is as follows:

1)      Agenda review and approval

2)      Attendance

3)      The IEEE patent policy

http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf

4)      Candidate draft status

5)      Indian Wells meeting preparations

If you have some presentation to make in the call please let me know as soon as possible and upload the contribution to the mentor for others to review in advance.

We’ll use the online meeting to share presentations and contributions during the call. Links for the online meeting can be found below.

A separate teleconference bridge will be used for voice calls and the related numbers are available below as well. Local call-in numbers can be found there as well.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Best Regards,

Mika

Join online meeting

https://meet.nokia.com/mika.kasslin/6GHWF3NF

First online meeting?

[!OC([1033])!]

Teleconference bridge:

When participating the conference you will be asked a five-digit conference ID and hash mark ( # ) and PIN code and hash mark ( # ), which you should have received from the conference organizer. Please note: you need to have a phone that can generate DTMF tones.

Conference ID: 96203

PIN: 8342

Local call-in numbers are as follows:

In case local conference numbers are busy, you can call directly to the Finnish number:
+358 7180 71870