[802.19] Call for agenda items and proposals for TG1 call on Mar 13th

Hi all,

Next TG1 call is scheduled to happen on Wed this week, Mar 13th, at 1:00 AM EST that equals to 2:00 AM EDT. Please note the exceptional start time due to time change in the US last weekend.

If you have any contributions for the call or you have any items you would like to discuss in the call please let me know during the next 24 hours. If I don’t receive any requests, I will cancel the call in order to avoid having a call without participation (that happened with our previous call on Feb 27th).

Best Regards,

Mika