[802.19] Results of a quick review on new no votes

Hi all,

I went through the new no votes that were received during the WB re-circulation LB on DF3.03 and analyzed whether they are based on comments that relate to changes in the draft. Draft results are available in a submission I uploaded to the mentor. I’m sure that all the new six no votes are based on comments related to changes in the draft and in my mind they are consequently valid.

Please consider this submission in the TG1 meeting as applicable and if needed.

Best Regards,

Mika

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/13/19-13-0060-00-0001-initial-review-of-comments-related-to-new-no-votes.pptx