Re: [802.19] Recirc #2 Results

Dear All,

Summary of comments are uploaded to the Mentor as contribution 57r10.
We have 130 comments to resolve, preferably by the end of September meeting.

I would like to encourage everybody to actively participate in teleconferences where we will start to consider comments in preparation to September meeting.

Thank you.

Best regards, Stanislav Filin.