Re: [802.19] Teleconference on August 21

Dear All,

During today teleconference TG1 has started to do comment resolution.
Out of 101 technical comments received, the TG1 has reviewed 21 comments:
- 2 comments were assigned
- 2 comments were left open because they are connected to later comments
- 17 comments were considered and resolutions were provided for them.

Contribution 19-13-0057r11 has been uploaded to the Mentor. It contains all above mentioned results.
I would like to encourage everybody and especially the authors of the comments to check the proposed resolutions.
If you have any comments regarding the provided resolutions, please use email reflector or join the next teleconference on August 28.

Also, I would like to encourage higher participation in the upcoming teleconferences.
Especially I would like to ask the authors of the comments to join to help to resolve your comments.

Thank you.

Best regards, Stanislav Filin.