[802.19] BRC teleconference on Feb 12

Dear BRC members and All,

Below is logistics for Feb 12 teleconference:
Phone: +81-3-4333-4000
Conference ID: 6955
Password: 3951

Currently we have 6 No votes:
- 4 No votes are based on previously submitted comments
- 2 No votes are based on the new comments.

Contribution 15r0 summarizes comments associated with No votes from Sponsor Ballot and new received comments.

Contribution 16r0 proposes resolutions to the new received comments.
Please take time to read it before the BRC teleconference on Feb 12, so that we could update them promptly if needed. The number of comments is not very large (6 technical, 6 general, 8 editorial), so hopefully we could finish comment resolution within Feb 12 teleconference.

Thank you.

Best regards, Stanislav Filin,
BRC chair, TG1 technical editor.