Re: [802.19] EC Document on Chairs Guidelines - Scope of CA Document

All,

It was suggested that I send this to the entire Dot19 reflector and not just Steve and Ben, as there are others in Dot19 with similar concerns.

Best Regards,
Clint

Clinton Powell – Managing Director/Sr. Consultant

cpowell@xxxxxxxx

1563 W Kaibab Dr | Chandler, AZ 85248

M: 480 586-8457              S: clintonpowell

SCE - Wireless Consultant

Facebook - Wireless Consultant

IEEE 802.15 Secretary

Zigbee Alliance - Certification Adv. Group Chair

Zigbee Alliance - IEEE 802.15.4 PHY/MAC Adv. Group Chair

Zigbee Alliance - CHIP CSG Dependent Certification Programs Tiger Team Lead