[802.19] Task Group 3 meetings in March Plenary

Hi All,

We have 2 meeting slots scheduled for he March plenary.  These are Just in Case timeslots should we receive comments from RevCom members. So far no comments have been received from RevCom members.  The RevCom meeting is March 24th, so we may or may not get comments before our plenary. If we have no comments to address then we will cancel the meetings. So stay tuned for updates!

An agenda and meeting slides have been posted to mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/21/19-21-0005-00-0003-march-2021-agenda-and-meeting-slides.pptx

A lot of you have put in a lot of work to get to this stage, so a big thanks and well done to all of you!

Ben

Benjamin A. Rolfe, Blind Creek Associates

802.19.3 Task Group Chair

Avast logo