[802.19] ISUS spectrum statement draft revision 8

Dear all,

For your information, this is the revision 8 of the draft spectrum statement which will be considered in today's IEEE 802.18 plenary: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0087-08-ISUS-draft-statement.docx

We expect to be reviewing some further editorials suggestions today, and I'm also expecting contributions to revise the list of industry bodies in the annex listing organisations that may provide the reader with more information.

If you would like to contribute to revision 9, please let me know :-)

Best regards,

--
Amelia Andersdotter, Ad-hoc leader IEEE 802.18 ISUS Ad-hoc