[802.19] Draft spectrum policy statement final draft

Dear all,

Today we are organizing what we anticipate to be the last ISUS ad-hoc call for the drafting of a new proposal for IEEE-SA spectrum allocation and management statement, at 12 ET-13 ET. The agenda for the call was posted yesterday on the IEEE 802.18 mentor: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0017-00-ISUS-27-january-2023-isus-ad-hoc-agenda.pptx

A final draft which incorporates comments sent to me by several individuals is available here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0015-02-ISUS-isus-clean-version-of-spectrum-statement.docx

Some editorial things remain to be discussed in the final comments. I've placed them as comments in the document with proposed courses of action (guided by the principle of character count). Where I received no comments on my proposals to make the text shorter, I stopped tracking the changes (i.e. accepted them) - you can still find them in the r1. Similarly, I've approved deletions of words such as "for", "with", etc. where they've been replaced by words like "to" because we don't want to spend meeting time considering prepositions.

Should you wish the participate in the final editing, the call-in info is available in this document: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/16/18-16-0038-29-0000-teleconference-call-in-info.pptx

Our goal is to have a document ready for motion to send the document for EC review by the Thursday 2 Feb 2023 IEEE 802.18 weekly teleconference call.

Best regards,

--
Amelia Andersdotter