[802.19] China MIIT's consultation: ​capability tests for WLAN equipment that support IPv6 protocol

Dear 802.18 members,
cc 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 members,

For your information.

On 26 May 2023, China MIIT began a consultation about three proposed capability tests for WLAN equipment that support IPv6 protocol.  These proposed test cases are required for vendors to obtain model approval from the administration.

The submission deadline of this consultation is Monday, 26 June 2023. For details, please visit:
https://www.miit.gov.cn/gzcy/yjzj/art/2023/art_89f8a31e375d480bbb23c5641e382f84.html

The scope of this consultation may not be totally related to our scope of work but if you believe we shall prepare an IEEE 802 LMSC response to the administration, please prepare a contribution and bring it to IEEE 802.18 for review and approval no later than 3pm ET, Thursday, 1 June 2023 (i.e., prior to the beginning of the RR-TAG call on 1 June).

Regards,
Edward