Re: [802.19] [STDS-802-18] FYI. Draft ECC Report 355 consultation

Dear Friedbert,

Yes and thanks.

This outstanding consultation is currently in the procedural two-week notification phase, which as you mentioned in your reply, will be followed by the start of the consultation period (which is possibly 6 weeks).  Hopefully we will hear more from you and our members after the end of the WGFM#106 this week.

Regards,
Edward