[802.19] Canada's consultation: Licence-Exempt Radio Apparatus (Category I equipment)

Dear 802.18 and 802.15 members,
cc 802.11 and 802.19 members,

On 20 February 2024, Canada Radio Advisory Board of Canada (RABC) began an consultation asking for public opinions on the technical requirements related to the operation of licence-exempt radio apparatus (category I equipment).

Of particular interest to us may be the changes made to Annex J (for devices operating in the band 57 GHz to 71 GHz and Annex K (for wideband devices operating within the band 5925 MHz to 7250 MHz).

For details, please visit:

The comment submission deadline is Friday, 3 May 2024.  If you would like IEEE 802 LMSC to submit a comment, please bring a contribution to IEEE 802.18 for review and approval no later than 3pm ET, Thursday, 18 April 2024.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward