Re: [802.19] Australia's consultation on the future use of the upper 6 GHz band

Dear colleagues,

Thank you very much for the lively discussion in our IEEE 802.18 call yesterday.  Thanks also to Hassan for all his contribution that we appreciate!

Updated draft response is available for your review/comments:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/24/18-24-0065-01-0000-proposed-response-to-acma-consultation-on-planning-options-in-the-upper-6ghz-band.docx

Regards,
Edward