[802.19] UK Ofcom invited presentation is now available

Dear 802.18 participants,
cc 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 participants,

Thank you very much for joining our 802.18 closing meeting to hear Dr. Steve Leach's invited presentation, followed by a lively discussion.

The presentation slide deck is now available at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/24/18-24-0070-00-0000-hybrid-sharing-in-the-upper-6-ghz-band.pdf

Regards,
Edward