stds-80220-requirements: TDD Aggregate Data Rate for Rev.5

Dear sirs

Regarding Average Aggregate Data Rage specification definition,
I would like to raise simple question.

Currently, Description of Rev.5 (DL: 10Mbps / UL 5Mbps) and new proposal from
Mr. Bill Young (DL:7 Mbps / UL 4 Mbps)
is not same ratio of Downlink and Uplink as PA peak user data rate and Peak
aggregate data rate per cell

     PAR peak data rate DL:UL            > 1Mbps : >300Kbps  = 10  :3
     PAR aggregate data rate DL:UL            > 4Mbps : >800Kbps  = 10 : 2

     Requirements Rev.5 Average Aggregate data rate     >10Mbps : > 5 Mbps  = 10
: 5
     New proposal from Mr. Bill young DL:UL        > 7Mbps : > 4 Mbps  =  10 : 6

To respect peak data rate in  PAR and in Rev. 5 description , I think we may
need to keep same ratio of DL and UL
because it is difficult to explain this umbalance description between peak data
rate and Average Aggregate data rate

     Average Aggregate Data Rage DL:UL   = 10 Mbps : 3 Mbps   or   7Mbps : 2.1
Mbps

Best regards

Kaz
Kazuhiro Murakami

Kyocera Corporation
2-1-1 kagahara, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-si,
Kanagawa, Japan
Office +81 45 943 6102
Mobile +81 70 5562 5923
Email: kazuhiro_murakami@csg.kyocera.co.jp

---------------------- 転送者: kazuhiro murakami/CSG03/KYOCERA 転送日:
2003/07/25 00:20 ---------------------------

"bill young" <byoung@navini.com>@majordomo.ieee.org 2003/07/22 23:23:34

送信者:   owner-stds-80220-requirements@majordomo.ieee.org

宛先: <stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org>
cc:
件名: stds-80220-requirements: Example: TDD Aggregate Data Rate

As discussed here is an example of TDD aggregate per sector data rate.

ole0.bmp

Best regards,

Bill Young

Navini Networks