RE: stds-80220-requirements: Max Tolerable Delay Spread, 4.2.3

Joanne,

From my experience, the max. delay spread value is an essential requirement.

The specific proposed value is resonable, and I would like to see it
reflected
 by the Channel models.

Marianna

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanne Wilson [mailto:joanne@arraycomm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:24 AM
To: Neka Hicks; Stds-80220-Requirements (E-mail)
Subject: RE: stds-80220-requirements: Max Tolerable Delay Spread, 4.2.3

Neka,

You have provided a rationale for your proposal,

         "The maximum tolerable delay spread should be specified so that it
can be
          determined whether various vendor proposals can meet this
criteria."

which I don't believe to be a valid reason for establishing such a
requirement.
Can you provide any other reasoning for this proposal?  I would expect the
rationale to explain why such a requirement would be essential for the
802.20 MBWA
to achieve it performance objectives.

Best regards,

Joanne Wilson