RE: stds-80220-requirements: 802.20 Reference Model

Hi Dan,

I think I'd like to see a diagram of some sort in here.  I was hoping we
could get some agreement on a simple diagram built around common concepts
so as to provide a precise vocabulary and structure for the rest of the
document.

We could add your requirements text separately in the text, as well.  The
first two are sort of implied by a simple layer diagram.  The last
continues to intrigue me as a possible positive attribute in this work.

Jim

		James D. Tomcik
		QUALCOMM, Incorporated
		(858) 658-3231 (Voice)
		(619) 890-9537 (Cellular)
		From:  San Diego, CA
		PGP: 5D0F 93A6 E99D 39D8 B024  0A9B 6361 ACE9 202C C780