stds-80220-requirements: Aggrigate Data rates Requirement, 4.1.7

Dear sirs

  Kaz@Kyocera

  I would like to propose Aggregate data rate description using example chart of
  FDD and TDD which Mr.Khurram Sheikh contributed
  If precise conditions are described, it become clear.

      - Precise bandwidth description for FDD
      - Addition of time duty concept for TDD.

  Action: Change condition description of the examples of FDD and TDD
         with leave two table

  The aggregate data rate for downlink and uplink shall be consistent with the
  spectral efficiency which is
  defined by 4.1.2 Spectral efficiency.
  An example of a 10MHz FDD (Downlink 5MHz,Uplink 5MHz) channel is shown in
  Table 1 below.

        Description            Downlink       Uplink

     Outdoor to Indoor              > 10 Mbps/Sector    > 5Mbps/Sector
  Expected Aggregate Data Rate

  As an example of a 10MHz  TDD channel with 50% duty of Downlink and Uplink is
  shown in Table 2 below.

     Description               Downlink       Uplink

     Outdoor to Indoor              > 10 Mbps/Sector    > 5Mbps/Sector
  Expected Aggregate Data Rate

  Rationale:
  aggregate data rates is related to several specification of the other items.
  PAR aggregate data rate, spectral efficiency ratio are one of them.
  However, if showing example of FDD and TDD channel using spectral efficiency
  definition of 4.1.2 , I can consider example description with specified
  condtion.

  FDD:  5MHz FDD --->  10MHz(Downlink 5MHz, Uplink 5MHz)FDD
  TDD:  10MHz  TDD channel with 50% duty of Downlink and Uplink is shown in
  Table 2 below.

  When calculating TDD spectral efficency ratio, we must consider time
  allocation of Dwonlink
  and Uplink.
    if Spectoral efficency is Downlink  2 bit/Hz/sec, Uplink 1 bit/Hz/sec

     Downlink:Uplink=1:1   Downlink : 10MHz x 1/2 x >2 bit/Hz/sec = >10Mbps
                     Uplink :   10MHz x 1/2 x >1 bit/Hz/sec = >5Mbps

     Downlink:Uplink=5:3   Downlink : 10MHz x 5/8 x >2 bit/Hz/sec = >12.5Mbps
                     Uplink :   10MHz x 3/8 x >1 bit/Hz/sec = >3.75Mbps

  If we describe time allocation ( Duty) of downlink and uplink in TDD example.
  above chart can be understood as a example.

  Best regards
                          Kaz
  .