RE: stds-80220-requirements: IEEE 802.20 - Requirements conference call minutes 9/16/03

Title: IEEE 802.20 - Requirements conference call minutes 9/16/03
John-

I would like to add a topic for the next meeting, "Numbering Requirements"

You will recall that the group decided not to number requirements until the document was "more stable".  Now that we have multiple closed sections, I assume we have (or almost have) a stable document.  Therefore, we need a discussion and come to some agreement.

alan