Re: stds-80220-requirements: FW: 802.20 Requirements - Repeaters

Hi John,

Just a point of clarification. My recollection of the discussion on
conference call was that the consensus text should read:

"The AI shall support the use of coverage enhancing technologies"

PLUS some text the flavor or which was "examples of which should
include...".

In other words, we are requiring enhancing technologies but
we are not explicitly specifying what they shall be.

I therefore think that merely defining "coverage enhancement" in the
appendix will be misleading. So instead I suggest the text:

"The AI shall support the use of some form coverage enhancing technologies"
with the definition of "coverage enhancement technologies" to go in the
appendix.

Mike