Re: [802.21] Reminder - updated detailed proposals due Jan 9, 2005

OK. Since Jan 9, 2005 is a Sunday and if people have to send their updated
proposals that would imply co-ordinating over the weekend. For that reason, I
would extend the deadline to Jan 10, 2005 (midnight EST).

From next time onwards, we would go to a more time zone neutral deadline based
on a date. I would explain this more the next time we have a deadline.

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG