Re: [802.21] [DNA] Prefix information for link identification in DNA

Title:
"I do not understand how any one would conclude that the MIH services are only between UE and the AP/BS."

The discussion is PoA and not services. The 1st PoA could be L2 for IS and CS. With no PoA at L2, the poor UE will have no MIH services until IP is established. The performance will be very different, not to mention a UE with a bridging only attributes, such as 802.16 terminal with only Ethernet CS (no IP CS).

Nobody is saying MIH services are strictly between UE and BS. Performance will be better when PoA L2 MIH is established.

Peretz