Re: [802.21] [DNA] Prefix information for link identification in DNA

Hi Yoshihiro,

> By definition, this will make any IP neighbor (a host and a router) on
> the same IP link an L3 PoA.  But what is the meaning of defining L3
> node as PoA from handover perspective while I would be mostly
> interested in choosing an L2 link to attach?

Based on the definitions, the UE may have at the same time an L2 PoA, an L3 PoA,
and an MIH PoA. One PoA does not exclude the others. When attached to an 802.16
network, for example, the UE may have the L2 PoA in the serving BS, the L3 PoA
in an access router deeper inside the network, and the MIH PoA either in the BS
(L2 MIH PoA) or in the access router (L3 MIH PoA).

Regards,

Andrea