[802.21] Ad hoc telecons

Title:

Our  next higher layer requirements telecon is tomorrow.
Given that  there are lot of discussions going on  both in .21 mailing
list and mipshop mailing list regarding this subject,  it is important
that we  finish our requirements quickly. In fact, this the  good
time  for us to bring the requirements to IETF since mipshop WG is
discussing their new Charter. Just to remind the people that  we had
discussed the higher layer requirements in Orange County meeting
(21-05-0348-01-0000-Req_Higher_layer_IS.doc) and  for
further details
pl. refer to the meeting minutes

Here is the agenda and telecon details:

Agenda:
-- IETF requirements -- 1:30 mins
-- How to proceed (e.g, Mipshop Charter) -- 30 mins