From: Stefano M. Faccin [mailto:stefano.faccin@NOKIA.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:18 PM
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802.21] Discussion on 3GPP2 package

Hi,
I put together a set of slides based on the set submitted to 3GPP. I
added a few slides to clarify some aspects related to transport. We can
discuss on Thursday, but if you have comments before that time it would
be good to send them on the list.
Please note that the motivation slide and the two MSCs at the end still
need to be edited.

Ajay, I did not see any notes from last week call. Were  there any
conclusions?

Stefano
 <<802.21-3GPP2.ppt>>

802 21-3GPP2_UO.ppt