From: Michael G. Williams [mailto:Michael.G.Williams@NOKIA.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:44 PM
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802.21] [Mipshop] Re: Architectural Considerations for
Handover InformationServices (was: Re: CARD Discussion Query Discussion)

Colleagues,

The folks from the IETF have been saying that the IS consuming more
bandwidth is not a problem, while the IEEE folks are saying bandwidth
and latency are key concerns. We need some meeting of the minds and
implementations/empirical data to help out here.

Best Regards,
Michael