AW: [802.21] Tomorrow's telecon info on higher layer IS requirmen ts

Hi Subir,

hier are my quick comments on your doc. We can discuss in detail later.

- Under requirements I have seen "Information Service Discovey" as
  a point. In our last telcon we have stated that IS discovery is not
  an integral part of IS protocol. I am abit confused what is within the
  scope and what is out of scope as this is not coming out clearly from
  the doc.

- Point 4.2: Can service vendors specify their own encoding lanugages?
  If yes, we can put it in the same way as you did in 4.1.4

- Point 4.3: Is IS spec also specifying filter syntax? If vendors can
  specify their own filters (4.3.3), then there should be atleast a common
  syntax.

- From my previous scenario discussion over emails, it has be clarified
  that this requirements are applicaple only if UE is having an IP
connection
  for communication. I see it as an "IMPORTANT" requirement which is not
  mentioned in the present doc.

Regards,
Kalyan