Transport protocol issue!

Hi All,

while going through the present draft, couple of questions
arised where I would like to hear to the experts opinions.

Considering: Communication between 2 MIHF peers using MIHF protocol
             with an arbitrary transport protocol.

1. Should the MIHF know over which transport protocol messages are
   exchanged?

2. Should MIHF be in a position to dissect the transport protocol?
   (if yes, then do we have transport protocol dependency?)

3. Is PPP also a possible transport protocol for MIHF communication?

Regards,
Kalyan