From: "Qiaobing Xie" <Qiaobing.Xie@MOTOROLA.COM>
To: <STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: [802.21] Ad-hoc on IE discussion for Higher Layers (02/14) - Agenda and dial-in #s

Hi, All,

Please use the following bridge number and PIN to join the Ad-hoc:

Date: February 14, 2006
Time: 9-11 am EST (US)
US and Canada: 877-283-2663
International: 1-416-621-1671 or
Access Code: 1190571#

Proposed Agenda:

1. The Higher Layers Services/Information IEs currently specified

2. Discuss new proposed Higher Layers Services/Information IEs

3. How to best incorporate the new proposed IEs

regards,
-Qiaobing