RE: [802.21] Ad-hoc on ES/CS discussion

TCP works fine but if we had UDP, how can MIH guarantee that an event or
command is delivered reliably? Alternative is to require a reliable
transport, assuming TCP, we analysed that this may result in a lot of
overhead (in number of exchanges and time) for one MIH ES/CS message,
which can be time sensitive. Any other ideas?

Regards,
Srini