Comments on draft-hepworth-mipshop-mih-problem-statement-01

21 folks,

I had a browse over this draft. I think the term "End-to-End" used
in this draft is kind of misleading - it actually means from the MN
to a specific network node, not the remote peer. It should describe
only the problem statement for the IP transport of the 802.21 services
to facilitate handovers, while it does not mention peer-to-peer
signalling for flow control purpose. Remind that our 802.21 draft
does not define any End-to-End issues.

I will make more specific comments on that soon.

Thanks,

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.