Re: [802.21] Goodbye
Hi, Junghoon,
Thanks for the email. I just got back from a business trip to UK last
night. I joined a small company recently. My new job is more on
development of new products (at least for the short term). So I am no
longer able to take part in 802.21. But I will spend more time in IETF
and likely will go to more IETF meetings. So we may see each other soon
at the IETF meetings.
Keep in touch,
-Qiaobing
지정훈 wrote:
> Dear Qiaobing,
>
> It was my great pleasure to work with you especially for editing our
> draft.
>
> Your contribution as the main editor has been a great help for the
> 802.21 WG to reach where we are.
>
> I will keep preciously the memories working with you.
>
> Wish Success,
>
> Junghoon
>
>
> -----원본 메시지-----
> *보낸 사람:* "Qiaobing Xie" <qiaobing.xie@GMAIL.COM>
> *보낸 날짜:* 2008-05-19 오전 9:34:26
> *받는 사람:* "STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG"
> <STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
> *참조:*
> *제목:* [802.21] Goodbye
>
>
> Hello, everyone,
>
> As you have already heard about at last week's meeting, I have joined
> another company and won't be able to continue my participation in 802.21
> anymore in the foreseeable future (but who knows what the future holds
> for you :-) ).
>
> I want to say thank you for all your support and friendship. Especially,
> I want to thank my assistant editors Alice, Junghoon, and Marc, for your
> dedication and countless hours of hard work. I hope 802.21 will become
> successful at the end and wish you all well!
>
> I can be reached at <qiaobing.xie@gmail.com>.
>
> My best wishes,
> -Qiaobing
>