MRPM PAR and 5C

The MRPM PAR and 5C has been revised and uploaded: 21-09-0021-03. Please
check and suggests any changes.

Revisions have been made to reflect the following:

We had presented one possible method to the MRPM problem to 802.11 WNG on
Monday. There were no objections on the feasibility of this solution.

The PAR is now revised to reflect the scope according to the solution we
presented.

There was a question that our presented solution is primarily leaving only
one radio active. So there is suggestion to include how to save power while
leaving more than one radios on.

The wording in the PAR is also revised to include such use cases.

H Anthony Chan