From: Karen Evangelista [k.evangelista@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 8:52 AM
To: Das, Subir
Cc: gilb@xxxxxxxx; Lisa Perry; Kim Breitfelder; Michelle Turner; Patrick Gibbons
Subject: 802.21c-2014 Approval Notification

Subir Das,

cc: James Gilb, C/LM Sponsor
Kathryn Bennett, Program Manager
Kim Breitfelder, Manager Standards Publishing
William Byrd, Negative Balloter

RE:  NEW P802.21cj (C/LM) Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Part 21: Media Independent Handover Services - Amendment 3: Optimized Single Radio Handovers

Dear Subir,

I am pleased to inform you that P802.21c was approved as a new standard by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 12 June 2014. A copy of the document
will be forwarded to the Standards Publications Department. The editor assigned to work on the project will contact you.

An approved IEEE standard will remain active for ten years. If the Sponsor does not complete a revision process within ten years, the
standard will be transferred to inactive status.

It should be noted that any negative balloters have the right to appeal. Please consult the following web pages for information on this process:

http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/bylaws/

http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/opman/

Please contact me if you have any questions prior to speaking with
your editor.

Sincerely,
Karen M. Evangelista
IEEE-SA Governance, Senior Administrator
IEEE Standards Activities Department
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA