[STDS-802-24] IEEE OnlineGree​nComm'13 Call for Papers

802.24,

I saw this call for papers, which you may have seen as well, and suggested to James and Tim that it would be a good idea for 802.24 to give a paper overviewing its efforts/activities (notice the last item in each of the 3 sections – Standardization efforts). I have offered to take the lead and help write the paper if others would help contribute. With 4-5 people or more to help in the writing this should be a relatively easy process and doable before the May 10th deadline.

Let this serve as a call for volunteers to help write this paper. If you are interested in helping/contributing please reply by the EOD, Sun. April 28th. And if you have a several bullet outline in mind, send that as well. I’ll then reach out to the volunteers on Mon. (April 29th) to get the effort going.

Best Regards,
Clint

Clinton Powell

Owner - PWC, LLC