From: Tim Godfrey <tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 14:36
To: STDS-802-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-24] IEEE 802.24 February Teleconference Tuesday 2/15 at 4:00pm ET

802.24 members,

As discussed in the January Interim, 802.24 will hold a teleconference to continue work on the " IEEE 802 Solutions for Vertical Applications" white paper.

Please use the attached ICS file to put the meeting on your calendar.

Link to IEEE 802 Calendar and Subgroup Calendars

Best Regards,
Tim Godfrey

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 2429 569 5798  Meeting password: tYp3GmJma22

Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial 24295695798@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

If you are a host, click here to view host information. Join by phone
+1-855-797-9485 US Toll free
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 2429 569 5798
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Tim Godfrey
tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx