[STDS-802-24] IOT - IETF description

Here’s the page to which I referred in our meeting yesterday.
https://www.ietf.org/topics/iot/#:~:text=The%20Internet%20of%20Things%20

The text I recalled is the first paragraph, inserted below. I rendered the phrase Ben asked about in italic font.

The Internet of Things refers to a system with devices that are often constrained in communication and computation capabilities, now becoming more commonly connected to the Internet or at least to an IP network, and to various services that are built on top of the capabilities these devices jointly provide. It is expected that this development will usher in more machine-to-machine communication using the Internet with no human user actively involved.”

Craig Rodine
c.rodine@xxxxxxxx