[802.3_100GCU] Task Force Sept Meeting Webpage

Dear Task Force Participants,

The webpage for the September 2011 Interim Meeting has been updated to include all meeting materials and unapproved minutes.

I would also like to thank the Task Force for its confidence in me when it confirmed me as task force chair.

Also, please take a moment to review the adopted timeline - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/timeline_0911.pdf.  This will require a lot of hard work on everyone’s part, but I am confident we will get the job done!

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force