[802.3_100GEL] Ad Hoc Minutes Posted & Upcoming Dates

Hello all –

The minutes for both 7/25 and 8/15 Ad Hocs are posted for your review.  We will seek approval on next week’s Ad Hoc call.  A shout out to Kent for his diligence and hard work on the minutes for our group!  Thanks Kent!

And just a quick rundown of the upcoming dates of interest:

8/29 – Ad Hoc, 7-9am PDT  *Kent will chair this meeting

8/31 – Request for Presentation due, AOE

9/5 – Presentation due, 5pm PDT

9/12&13 – Face-to-face meeting in Spokane, WA

Let me know if you have any questions or need any further details!

~Beth