[802.3_100GEL] September interim presentations are posted

Dear Colleagues,

The presentations received to date for the 3ck September interim are posted to the website at:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/19_09/index.html

The agenda (with the presentation order) is not yet posted as I still need to sort thru some details and follow up on a few items.  Per feedback in the ad hoc, I am exploring options to defer the C2M and FEC topics away from overlapping with 3cn/3ct.

For now, the announced start time remains the same:  8am local time on 11 September, 2019.  We will be in the “Grand 5” room.  The schedule is available at:  http://www.cvent.com/events/ieee-802-3-interim-meeting-september-2019/agenda-bf70b99221ae40aca998d360e3e92be4.aspx

Safe travels to Indianapolis, IN, USA!  I look forward to seeing you soon and to a productive week!

With regards,
-Kent

IEEE 802.3ck Vice-Chair