[802.3_100GEL] November meeting announcement and call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

The IEEE 802.3ck Task Force will be meeting the week of November 11, 2019 in Waikaloa Village, Kona, HI, USA.  Exact days are unconfirmed at this time; I asked for the first part of the week.

Request for presentations are due Friday, November 1, 2019 AOE.
Presentations are due by 5:00pm Pacific Tuesday, November 5, 2019.

You are welcome to send your request in early!  :)

Please include in your request:
Title
Author(s)
Time requested (including Q&A)
Brief description of data and conclusions made

The adopted timeline has us generating draft 1.0 and moving to Task Force review at the end of the November meeting.  Therefore, I kindly ask that you focus your efforts and presentations towards completing the missing baseline proposals for CR, C2M, and FEC.

Late presentations can/should still be submitted, but will be subject to available time on the agenda and Task Force approval.

With regards,
-Kent

IEEE 802.3ck Vice Chair