[802.3_100GEL] Follow-on presentation for the tap weight restriction proposal

After the presentation on tap weight restriction that I gave on Monday (kasapi_3ck_02_0119), several people asked how the restriction might be implemented.  Attached here is an example which I’d like to give as a presentation tomorrow (Wendesday Nov 13, 2019).

If this is well received then I’d also like to move to straw poll / motion to adopt all or some of this presentation into the KR/CR reference receiver models.