[802.3_100GEL] updated ad hoc meeting invites

Dear Colleagues,

The December 4 ad hoc call had a large number of interruptions during the meeting.  For that, please accept my apologies for the quality of the call.  Further investigation revealed that the interruptions appear to have come from non-human attendees (i.e. bots).  In an attempt to prevent these disruptions from occurring again, I took a few proactive steps.

First, the meeting invite was updated with a new passcode.  Please use the updated invites for Dec 18, Jan 8 and Jan 15.

Second, the meeting invite information was moved from the Task Force ad hoc webpage to the Task Force private area.  There are links to it from the ad hoc webpage.  If you do not have the user or password information to the 3ck Task Force private area, please reach out to me or Beth.  (Note:  the 802.3 Working group login info works for that page.)

Third, if a username is not obvious to me on the call and the line is noisy, I will mute it the first time and expel it from the call the second time.  (To update your name displayed in the meeting, follow these instructions https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX24911/How-Do-I-Change-the-Host-Name-Displayed-in-a-Meeting)

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience from the changes as well as the disruptions on the last call.

With regards,
-Kent

IEEE 802.3ck Task Force Vice Chair
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/index.html