[802.3_100GEL] p802.3ck at the March Plenary + Co-located Interim

Hello Colleagues –

The p802.3ck Task Force will meet during the March 802 Plenary meeting in Atlanta, Georgia, USA the week of March 16th.  I am anticipating a very busy meeting as we have several large topics to resolve before technical completeness in our draft.  Please let this serve as the formal announcement of our meeting.  We will be meeting…

Monday 8am-9:45am (technically a Co-located interim – because it is before the opening plenary meeting)

Monday 1pm-6pm

Tuesday 8am-Noon

Wednesday 8am-6pm

Thursday 8am-Noon

Take note of the following deadlines for this meeting:

Friday, March 6, 6pm PST – Standard registration closes (http://802world.org/plenary/)

Friday, March 6, AOE – Presentation requests

Monday, March 9, AOE – Presentation due

I hope all is well and I look forward to seeing you next month!

~Beth

PS – Keep in mind that we have several Ad Hocs prior to the March face-to-face meeting… this is a good chance to have discussions, so we can make the best use of our time at the Plenary.