[802.3_100GEL] FW: [802.3ck] proposed agenda for 12 March 2020 C2M focused ad hoc

Reflector was down last night.  My apologies!

-K

From: Lusted, Kent C
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 3:29 PM
To: 'STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3ck] proposed agenda for 12 March 2020 C2M focused ad hoc

Dear Colleagues,

The proposed agenda for the 12 March 2020 C2M focused ad hoc is as follows:

The call information is located at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

Participants should be familiar with the IEEE patent policy (http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html ), the participant policy (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml), and the copyright policy (https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html).  Please take the time to review this material in advance of the meeting and contact me with any questions or concerns.

*Slides to be posted in Ad Hoc area as soon as possible.  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html

With regards,
-Kent