[802.3_100GEL] 3ck T. Interim, 4/1 - Proposed Agenda

Hello All –

Thank you everyone for a productive call today.  I recognize that this is a tough week with 5 hours of comment resolution.  Thank you thank you thank you!  None of this could happen without everyone’s commitment to our industry.

As mentioned at the end of the call today, the C2M VEC comments will be pushed to next week.  Also, take note that we will end comment resolution 15 minutes early for an industry discussion.

Reminder that this is a 3hr meeting (7am-10am PDT).

Proposed Agenda:

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Ground Rules and operations reminder
  • Next Steps for 3ck
  • Comment Resolution (numbers listed are the comment # we will address*)
    • CR General
      • ran_3ck_adhoc_01_031120 (slide 10)
      • TX Characteristics: #62, 63, 74
      • ran_3ck_04
      • TX Equalizer: #57
      • ghiasi_3ck_03 (slide 6)
      • CM to Diff RL: #130
    • 163 KR
      • COM TBD (Tr): #67, 155
    • 162 CA
      • COM TBD (Tr): #66
      • healey_3ck_01 (slide 4)
      • COM Tx Coef. Range: #75
      • mellitz_3ck_03_1119  (slide 8)
      • lim_3ck_01_1119  (slide 9)
      • COM SNR_TX: #10014, 64
      • COM DFE Tap Range: #136
      • COM DFE Floating Taps: #10151, 160, 148
      • benartsi_3ck_01a_0919 slide 6
      • PCB: #40, 41, 10016, 10017, 10018
    • C2M General
      • Host jitter: #108, 10063
      • Module jitter: #107
      • Module fixture: #110
      • ghiasi_3ck_03 (slide 10)
      • Host Diff to CM RL: #124
    • C2C
      • RX Interference Tol.: 78, 156
  • Max_Wait_Timer Discussion** (15 minutes)

*Please note that we may not get through this entire list of the comments.  If time runs out, Matt, Kent, and I will adjust future meeting agendas.

**Comment resolution will be cut off with ~15 minutes remaining for this discussion.

Cheers,

Beth

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html