Re: [802.3_100GEL] July Face-to-Face Meeting Cancelled

More information about hotel reservations for July….

Greetings,

As you should have been informed by now, the IEEE 802 Executive Committee (EC) decided to cancel face to face meetings scheduled for July 2020 at the 21 April 2020 EC meeting due to the ongoing pandemic.

Many of you had made reservations at the Le Centre Sheraton Montréal Hotel in your planning to attend.  I have been in contact with the hotel, and all reservations that were made in the IEEE 802 Hotel Block (used the link our on website) will be cancelled.

Please be patient, and allow the hotel to cancel your reservation if you made it in our block.  The hotel is currently closed, but some minimal staff are working that will be able to cancel the reservations.  They will not however be sending individual emails with cancellation numbers.

Once the Hotel has completed the cancellation process (about 2 weeks), I will send another notice to let you know that it should have completed the cancellation process and then you can check to see if there is a lingering issue.

Thank you for understanding that this is an unprecedented event, and we all are doing our best.

Kind Regards,

Jon (Rosdahl)