[802.3_100GEL] No Meeting this Week & Website Updated

Hey Everyone!

Just a few brief notes for you:

  1. Reminder of no meeting this week.  Our next meeting is an Ad Hoc on 5/20.
    1. Please let me know if you’re intending to make a presentation on that ad hoc.
  2. Sorry for my delay, but the website for the Telephonic Interim series and Draft 1.1 is updated.
    1. Final Comment Reports: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html
    2. Minutes: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_03/index.html
  3. For the July plenary, the hotel is a bit behind in cancellations, but is still working on it; You need to call and cancel IF AND ONLY IF you had made your reservation outside of the IEEE link.

Best wishes to you and your family,
Beth