[802.3_100GEL] Comments Received are Now Online

Dear Colleagues –

As I announced this morning, we had 265 new comments received on Draft 1.2, along with the 35 comments resubmitted from Draft 1.1.  The PDF of all comments received is now online.  See: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html  Accompanying presentations should be online later this week and proposed responses next week.

Thank you all for your diligent review and your offline consensus building for the betterment of the industry!

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

~Beth